Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 1995 18:04:54 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   "standard" supfiles as available for FTP

Just a thought; it might be a good idea to comment out the lines in the
various sample supfiles that reference the non-exportable code, so that
those of us who just grab them and plug them in aren't suddenly shocked to
discover that they're getting lots of things they shouldn't.

Also, -STABLE as of friday evening (my time) failed make world inside
tn3270.  I'm resupping now to be sure before whining 8)

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[