Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 1997 12:53:19 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Ruslan Shevchenko <rssh@cam.grad.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with Natd, pls.

 I have:
                                 ISP (user-level ppp)
  10.0.0.50 = ep0 FreeBSD tun0 --------->
   / \

  Local net

I can't setup natd, (during this nigth).

 I want, that mashines in 10.0.0. -- was be abble
  connect with news-server outside my,
 as i think, natd must change 10.0.0. address to address of my mashine,
  during request from client to outside mashine, and do back substitute,
  as proxy.

According to documentation I included all options in kernel,

in /etc/rc.firewall:
   /sbin/ipfw -f flash
   /sbin/ipfw add 1000 pass all from 127.0.0.1 to 127.0.0.1
   /sbin/ipfw add divert 6668 all from any to any via ep0
   /sbin/ipfw add 6500 pass all from any to any.

in /etc/rc.local:
   /usr/sbin/natd -n ep0

what I doing wrong ?