Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:22:01 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   vinum raid5 panics

I just put together a 5 disk raid5 system using
vinum on 4.0 from last Wed., and I am experiencing
random panics.  I can force the panic by working on
the filesystem, but sometimes just having it mounted
kills the machine.

I compiled a debug kernel, and got a crash dump, but
I am not an expert at debugging crash dumps, so any
advice would be appreciated.

Instead of dumping out fifty pages of kernel and
hardware config could anyone who is working on this
let me know what would be helpful...

Thanks

Chad