Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 14:00:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cisco Catalyst 2926

Shawn, if you provide me some information, I will try and reproduce your
problem in our lab.  I'll also ask the LanTech team if they've heard of
any problems with the 2926 and the Intel cards.  What version of switch
code are you running on the switch?  What version of FreeBSD do you have?
What flags are you passing to the ifconfig line to the fxp0?  You may want
to try hard-coding the fxp0 to be 100MBit full-duplex, and see if that
fixes it.

Joe Clarke