Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:05:49 +0000
From:      Andrew Ryder <aryder@bestweb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FireWall Question

Hi, I was looking through the man pages of ipfw and it said I can change
the area where ipfw sends its messages (normally /dev/console) with
sysctl. Upon looking through the man pages of sysctl, it had lost me on
exactly how I could log to a different area. Is there a way via syslog
or wherever that I can log all the ipfw messages to /var/log/ipfw and
treat it as a normal log? Please respond to this email since I am not on
this list. Thanks

--
 /* Andrew Ryder  -  aryder@bestweb.net
  * Intel's Code of Death "F0 0F C7 C8"