Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2012 15:50:13 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GUI for "gpart"

> I have heard, although I never personally saw it, a GUI for "gpart" I
> heard that there exists one for Linux. Is there any comparable one for
> FreeBSD and comparable with KDE?
no idea. If you want it with already installed system, try to compile
linux software.

Anyway i see no reason for such a software, click-click solutions are
always inefficient relative to normal text based ones, and partitioning is
not a job that end user (who want click-click interfaces at all cost) is
supposed to do