Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:08:08 -0700
From:      "Anuranjan" <anu@nttmcl.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   an and wi drivers installation on freeBSD 4.3

I need to install the WLAN card (either a Cisco Aironet 350, or a Lucent
WaveLAN) and I think the drivers are "an" and "wi" resp. How can I install
these cards and the respective drivers? My kernel seems to be configured for
it as I can see entries for both uncommented in my /usr/src/i386/conf/NEWKER
file.