Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "R. B. Riddick" <arne_woerner@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gmirror size question

--- "R. B. Riddick" <arne_woerner@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would use gnop during the "gmirror label" command in the hope, that gmirror
> stores the mediasize permanently without further future checking... But that
> is just a quick shot...

Because I found the question so interesting here is the plan (it is my plan; I
invented it on my own; and I have a second plan about bands playing songs of
David Hasselhoff):

# diskinfo /dev/md?
/dev/md0        512     33554432        65536
/dev/md1        512     16777216        32768
# gnop create -v -s 10485760 md0
# gmirror label fook md0.nop md1
# gmirror stop fook
# gnop destroy md0.nop