Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:22:27 -0500
From:      ryanm <ryanm@accn.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache + Frontpage Extensions

Hello,

Is there anything I need to add to my Apache 1.3.3 server config
files to get them to work with the frontpage module and apache 1.3.3??
When My WWW server starts up it keeps saying it is
having trouble reading the suidkey. I have looked and looked for doc's
on how to
generate this and thought when the web server started up it got
generated then.
Also When I access a page say www.mysite.com/~user there counter is
broken. It is
trying to access
/home/user/public_html/_vti_bin/fpcount.exe/copy_of_user. Is this
a problem with some configuration on my end or in the HTML code? I
looked through
the source and saw a reference to webbot bot="HitCounter" or something
similar.
Is there something I am missing? Thanks for any information you can pass
back to
me on this.

thanks again

Ryan