Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:25:53 +0100
From:      "Richard .A. Simonson" <nokiacashsplash2012promo@nokia.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Important Information.

   [logo.gif]

   Dear freebsd-net@freebsd.org,
   You or someone entered your information on our web Ad for the 2012
   Nokia Cash Splash Promo and we are using this medium to officially
   notify you that the result of the promo was recently released as shown
   below:

   S/N Winners List               Amount Won     Ticket Number Status
   1    mohamed.tinshah@shell.com 700,000.00 GBP Confidential  Unclaimed
   2   freebsd-net@freebsd.org    400,000.00 GBP NOK81124TF    Unclaimed
   3   ellen.fedrick@bluewin.ch   200,000.00 GBP Confidential  Unclaimed

   We are happy to inform you that you are our second prize winner and
   you won 400,000.00 GBP (Four Hundred thousand Great British Pounds) at
   this promo. Your ticket number is NOK81124TF. Please take note of your
   ticket number as it will be needed for verification.
   To receive your prize money as soon as possible, simply fax us the
   following information for verification:
   1. Your Full names 2. Residential/Office address 3. Phone number 4.
   Fax number 5.Email address 6. Occupation 7. Ticket number
   Your prize money will be released to you as soon as you have faxed the
   above information to our office for verification. Our fax number is
   +44-700-593-1181. The required information should be sent via fax
   only.
   Bear it in mind that you won big in this promo because you are one of
   our valuable customers. However, if you wish to decline the receipt of
   your prize money, you are to notify us on time so that the opportunity
   will be given to another Nokia phone user.
   WARNING: Because of numerous fraudulent schemes going around the
   internet, confidentiality should be accorded at all times. You are
   expected to keep the news of your winning and your ticket number to
   yourself until you have received your prize money. This is to avoid
   false claims and abuse of the program. Nokia Corporation will never
   ask you to pay any fee before you receive your prize money.
   You can call +44-702-405-4836 if you wish to speak to someone from our
   office.
   Congratulations!!!
   Richard A Simonson
   Chief Financial Officer
   Nokia Corporation - UK
   Tel: +44-702-405-4836
   Web: http://www.nokia.com

          Copyright © 2012 Nokia Corporation. All rights reserved