Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:51:10 -0600
From:      "Tom Browder" <tom2@fwb.asi.srs.com>
To:        "Doug Ledford" <dledford@redhat.com>, "Metod Kozelj" <metod.kozelj@rzs-hm.si>
Cc:        "AIC7XXX Mail List" <aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:  Re: Linux Alpha and Adaptec 2940

We have spent lots of money getting proper cabling to take
care of the 68 pin --> 50 pin problem (cables from Adaptec,
active terminator) so theoretically that is taken care of.  But
I keep seeing different aix7xxx driver versions mentioned for
the 2.0.x Linux kernels versus the 2.[12].x so do I need to patch
my stock RedHat 2.0.36 kernel?

Thanks.

Tom Browder