Date:      Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Patches breaking?

I just went through the process of (trying to) rebuild all the
installed ports. Two failed to build (not bad). Swig was completely
gone (where?). ucspi-tcp has a missing distfile (it's moved on the
original host, and missing from the freebsd sites as well, submitted
as pr 14364 with new path).

More interesting, the following ports failed to *patch*:

html2ps, openssl, apsfilter, lha, postgres1l, sox, ssh and
lynx-ssl. Most just failed, but html2ps and openssl prompted me for
the file name to patch.

Has something changed somewhere that I've missed?

	Thanx,
	<mike