Date:      Wed, 05 Oct 2005 18:25:12 -0500
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jordan Michaels <jordan@viviotech.net>, FreeBSD - Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OT: New design

Parv wrote:
> (Followup set to -www.)
>

> in message <43445C29.1090106@viviotech.net>,
> wrote Jordan Michaels thusly...
>
>>*Much* better. =) More professional like FreeBSD should be...
>

> Not really.  Near the area around "Based on BSD UNIX", i see in
> Opera red title "Based on..." and black blurb on dark brown
> background color (specified in Opera by me), making it hard to read.
> Then there are also the links in red, of course, on dark background,
> making it hard to read.

I dunno - I dont see a dark brown background where you say it is. It's
white to me.

Again, the links in red on a dark background? Mayb try out Firefox. I
see a heck of a lot of white background where you say its either brown
or dark.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Please don't steal, the IRS hates competition!