Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 1996 12:14:35 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Manuel Bouyer: update of atapi driver

In message <311D9508.280D@lightside.com> Jake Hamby writes:

>I should note that the Workman port never did work with our ATAPI driver
>(does it work with Mitsumi or Sony, or are there SCSI-specific
>assumptions in there?).

1) I can't ever build Workman, Imake produce error on missing Xview.prog :-(

2) There is only SCSI-specific assumptions and no other assumtions
exists. If some player work with SCSI CD and not work with other
CD driver, it is definitely other CD driver bug an should be fixed
in the driver.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -