Date:      Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:44:47 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        "freebsd-usb@freebsd.org" <freebsd-usb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   qemu hw/usb/host-bsd.c

Trying to update the qemu port this weekend and I see there are a lot of
legacy usb things going on inside of host-bsd.c that need to be updated.

I've started with the qemu git tree at git://git.qemu.org/qemu.git

Specifically, I'm staring at hw/usb/host-bsd.c

The main issues seem to be wrapped around its handling and setup of
"SHORT_XFER" and its abuse of the old udi_devnames[] data in the
deviceinfo structs.

I've started with the attached diff. I'm pretty sure this is wrong.

Let start with the abuse of udi_devnames in this code.  What's the best
way for in usb-land to setup its emulated usb nonsense?

http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/host-bsd.c.txt

sean