Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:29:21 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        "Robin S. Socha" <rsocha@kens.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD / i4l / AVM Fritz PCI or teles 16c?

"Robin S. Socha" writes:
>Dear all,
>
>I'm in the process of switching from DeadRat Linux (well, I've been
>using this setup for 4 years through various upgrades, and it isn't bad,
>but...) to OpenBSD, having taken a FreeBSD detour (in the course of
>which I've "accidentally" moved our company servers to FreeBSD,
>hehe...).
>
>>From what I've read in the docs, deja.com and the ML archives, it is
>next to impossible to make the combination mentioned in the subject run.
>Since I know OpenBSD only a little, hardly any C, don't develop kernels
often
>or hack them, I wonder if Hellmuth Michaelis' statement from
>http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/161/2000/3/0/3475464/ is still
>valid or if there is a chance to get i4b to work with OpenBSD 2.7.

This has nothing to do with your question, but why OpenBSD ? After all
the time I spent getting you up and running on FreeBSD you want to switch
to OpenBSD ?!?! Traitor. :)

Anyway, did you see this ?

From: Joerg Bornschein <joerg@zilium.de>
Subject: OpenBSD 2.7 and i4b

Hi,

Those willing to setup a OpenBSD router may find these patches
 useful: http://www.zilium.de/joerg

Everything seems stable -- im running a 64/128kbit line for about 2
 weeks without problems.

I did not do any serious development -- just made sure evrything
 applies cleanly.

thanks for listening

   Joerg

---