Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:32:37 -0700
From:      "Nick Mazza" <merkury55@hotmail.com>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Login

This doesn't pertain to security so I will probably be flamed for this
email, but I am in urgvent need of an answer to a simple FreeBSD boot
Question.  I am duel booting a Windows 2000 machine and FreeBSD 4.3RC2 and
using the Fbsd boot loader.  The Boot Loader appears like this:

F1: ??
F3: FreeBSD
F5: Drive 1

Default : F3 /* Or the OS that I booted last */

I want to be able the change the ?? to say Windows 2000 and have the Defualt
OS boot windows 2000 even iuf my last boot was FBSD (Personally I dont mind
things but guests who use this computer always get confused and press F5 or
something).  If anyone can help or point me in the direction of a HOW-TO I
would greatly appreciate it.

Nick MAzza