Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 2020 06:27:02 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        "User Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: URGENT: Microsoft overwrites boot loader!

--Sig_/5qd1ueNyIsghfjTLg70YrL5

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 06:27:03 -0600, LuKreme stated:

>Otoh, I think tight now Edge is the best browser on Windows 10 by a
>pretty healthy margin. YMMV.

If you are using the standard version of Edge, you might be interested
in moving to the 'Edge-Dev' version. It is the best browser I have ever
used, is way faster than FF and offers far more useful tools than FF
eve did. If you use the 'Dev' version, you will receive one of the most
complete and concise notice of changes, new features, bugs, etcetera
every week (usually Tuesday) of any software I have ever used. You
also get to actually converse with the developers and report problems
or request new features. I have done it several times with great
success.

There is a Linux version that is supposed to be released later this
year. I requested a version be made available for FreeBSD. A member of
the development team contacted me an stated that they are considering
versions for operating systems other then Linux; however, the systems
maturity and stability along with the potential user base would be some
of the factors taken into consideration before undertaking the task.

BTW, I would stay clear of the 'Canary' channel, unless you really feel
brave.

https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/download/

--=20
Jerry