Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:04:19 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Stability

> I have a used Turing machine, if anyone is interested.
>
> Anyway, this thread is getting a bit away from the nature of this list,
> so could it be dropped or moved somewhere else? Thanks

Probably :)
Shame I had a nice story about a mechanical calculating machine.
But, to be pointed, it would be nice if these huge disclaimers that
appear on messages (e.g. the one I am replying to) could be eliminated.

Saying the information is confidential is fairly hilarious since every
mail here ends up on the web :)

Besides which the disclaimers are totally without legal validity in many
(most) countries...so are completely pointless anyway.

<disclaimer snipped>

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson