Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 00:06:58 -0700
From:      "Paul M. Lambert" <plambert@pinky.magiclemurs.com>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        "Paul M. Lambert" <plambert@pinky.magiclemurs.com>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PAO necessary for Tecra 8000?

Which FreeBSD?  3.2?  With or without PAO?

What features do/don't you use?  Does it sleep correctly?  Are you
able to drive both internal and external monitors with X?

How about floppy drive access?  (Mine only recognizes the external floppy
if it's connected at boot).

I think, if I don't hear from anyone otherwise, I will attempt to run
a stock 3.3-STABLE kernel and userland on it, and see what happens.

--Paul L.