Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:28:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        wiebel@vandalon.nl
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jdk13 port

you need to have the linux-jdk13 port installed to compile the
Java standard API classes. So either you portinstall the linux-jdk13 or
maybe you can specifiy an alternate path for your own Java SDK using
portinstall -m'ALT_BOOTDIR=<your java SDK path>' or something similar. I
once tried using IBM JDK 1.3 but as the javac syntax is different from
Sun's JDK I got problems. Now I use linux-jdk13 and it's ok.

Herve