Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:49:32 -0800
From:      Keith Simonsen <bangel@elite.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   wierd problems w/ 4.3-RC from mar28

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problems:

After I went through the buildworld, etc. I rebooted, logged into X.
Everything worked normall for a few hours: netscape, rxvt's, ssh sessions.

Now rxvt's are randomly closing, netscape keeps crashing with signal 10, and
is unable to start w/o coredumping(sig10). Cvsup gave me some strange errors, like Invalid ModTime, and some Network error.

Is there anything I can do to give you guys more info?

FreeBSD blak 4.3-RC FreeBSD 4.3-RC #1: Thu Mar 29 07:36:09 EST 2001     root@blak:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BLAAKY  i386

The hardware is a asus p5-ab board, amd k6-2/333 i did compile with the CPUTYPE=k6-2 option. my kernel config is pretty standard, nothing wierd.

thanks
keith