Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:01:09 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Chroot

Im trying to figure out how to restrict users from leaving their home
directories.
I would enter the new directory /usr/home/developer and issue the chroot
command ->

hivemind# chroot /usr/home/developer
chroot: /bin/csh: No such file or directory

What am I doing wrong??
Also when this is set, how do I make it persist throught reboots.  Make
my own script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d ???
Thanks for any insight you may provide....

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/