Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 1997 16:03:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <m230761@ingenieria.ingsala.unal.edu.co>
To:        "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A question on the SCO emulation.

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Sean J. Schluntz wrote:
> I know that for a couple of different apps out there for SCO you need special
> SCO libraries on your FreeBSD system for the apps to run.  Does any one know
> what those libraries are?  And can I get them from the SCO Openserver CD or do
> I have to have a running SCO system to get them.

Precisely what I'm working on...yes you have to get them from the SCO CD
because we can't distribute them (can we ?). They must not be ELF
(find out with a file command). I'm downloading a binary of SCO's gcc to
see what libraries come there, SCO's Xfree86 doesn't support shared
libraries (yet ?) so there's not much more that can be done. I'm looking
how to use our gcc as a cross compiler, perhaps one day we can build our
own lesstif for SCO.

Pedro.