Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 04:24:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        will@physics.purdue.edu
Cc:        paul@freebsd-services.co.uk (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Paul_Richards=FC??=), cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us (Chris Dillon), kris@obsecurity.org (Kris Kennaway), bright@wintelcom.net (Alfred Perlstein), mij@osdn.com (Jim Mock), steveo@eircom.net (Steve O'Hara-Smith), arch@FreeBSD.ORG, jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org (j mckitrick), jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More BETA evilness Re: BETA induced nervousness

If you were Microsoft, you'd call it "EA" for "Early Availability",
or the marketing-speak term "PREVIEW".

Actually, I like the idea of riding on their marketing of the word
"PREVIEW", since they've spent the money, time, and energy to make
people think they are getting a special deal to be beta testers...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.