Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 03:52:19 +0900
From:      Tetsuro FURUYA <ht5t-fry@asahi-net.or.jp>
To:        beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca
Cc:        Tetsuro FURUYA <tfu@ff.iij4u.or.jp>
Subject:   Re: upgrading... the handbook!

Hi, I'm T.Furuya.

Did you check /usr/src/share/doc/handbook.
Handbook needs make.
So you should goto /usr/src/share/doc/handbook, and type
make all install
.

If Handbook source is not updated, there is a ports for handbook.
So, try it.

In Message-ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.980818105723.27813A-100000@outpost.nada.org>
Spidey <beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I recently upgraded from 226R to 227R, using CVSup and make world. No
> problem at all, really, it worked like a charm. However, I recently
> visited the web-handbook, instead of my local handbook. How surprised was
> I to see that there was new content! Precisely, the section 8 and 9, Disks
> and Backups, were not present on my local handbook, even thought I had
> this supfile:
>
> *default tag=RELENG_2_2_7_RELEASE
> *default host=cvsup.ca.FreeBSD.ORG
> *default prefix=/usr
> *default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
> *default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress
> src-all
> doc-all
> cvs-crypto
> ports-all tag=.
>
> Remark the doc-all line. Shouldn't this also get me the handbook???
>
> Thanks for any input!
>
> Spidey
>
> How 'bout a little ride through your own world?
> http://www.JSP.UMontreal.CA/~beaupran/

                               Tetsuro, Furuya. ht5t-fry@asahi-net.or.jp

TEL: 048-852-3520    FAX: 048-858-1597			    ||
     ht5t-fry@asahi-net.or.jp , tfu@ff.iij4u.or.jp     	*   ||
pgp-fingerprint:				       \|/
     pub  Tetsuro FURUYA <ht5t-fry@asahi-net.or.jp>
      Key fingerprint = F1 BA 5F C1 C2 48 1D C7  AE 5F 16 ED 12 17 75 38