Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 1996 20:19:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Lanny Baron <lannyb@cybertouch.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can't reboot system ..HELP S.O.S

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Lanny Baron wrote:

>   I am in need of HELP. I am running freebsd on a 4.3 Gig, pentium
> system. For about a week I keep getting a message that the file
> system is full.

This is a different problem than below.  If the filesystem is full, then
run 'df -k' to find out which one, then delete stuff off of it.

> When trying to reboot, the process stops at: changing root device to
> sd0a

Does the disk do anything?  Does it panic?  Is sd0a the proper place for
the root partition?  I can't say what's going on for sure.

You guys at cybertouch are having no luck.   :-/