Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:47:41 -0700
From:      David Bear <david.bear@asu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   LPRng libraries not installed

I just installed FreeBSD 4.6.2-releeas 0 via ftp.  I used
/stand/sysinstall and installed various ports via ftp as well.  I wanted
LPRng and selected that.  However, when I attempt to use any of the
lprng programs I get and error:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: shared object "liblpr.so.0" not found.

Did I screw up the install? is the port broken? and How can I fix this?