Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 10:21:54 +0800 (PST)
From:      "F.P.C.F" <june@asin.adn.edu.ph>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Virtual Resolution Problem

In my X Windows, the only recognizable screen display is,

	Virtual 320 200

Images with this resolution displays very fine but the problem is that
only a fraction of the entire image if displayed on the screen can be
seen. I can only see the part of the image that fits the screen.

I tried other virtual resolutions but the screen ends up being garbled.

I also notice that whenever I have a recognizable display, I hear a click
sound from the monitor when it initializes to a particular mode.
Otherwise, I do not hear one. Hope this can help.

Monitor: MAG Innovision DX1495
Device: Trident TGU9440GUI
Vidram: 1024
Clock: 25.18