Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:16:54 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        past@netmode.ntua.gr, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com Megahertz 3CCFE574BT

In message <xzp3dldhxg5.fsf@flood.ping.uio.no> Dag-Erling Smorgrav writes:
: The pcic controller is listed with IRQ 10, port 0x3e0 in the visual
: config editor. The ep0 driver (which seems to be the correct driver
: for the 574BT, from my reading of pccard.conf) isn't listed at all...
: userconfig lists cs0, ed0, fe0, ie0, le0, lnc0 and sn0 under 'Network
: Devices'. This is a plain 4.0-20000712 snapshot downloaded an hour ago
: from releng4.

Boot the disk.  Wait for the first blue screen to appear.  Hit Scroll
Lock and then Page up.  Do you see lines that start with pcic?  If so,
please send them to me.  If not, we're not seeing your pcic at all.

Warner