Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:37:17 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   All four ISOs now availabe!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting.  There was a problem with the first CD
so it had to be remastered.  All four discs are now available from
ftp-master.

Also, I had to update the files in the 'bin' and 'src' directories of
the ftp install directory.

A mini ISO will be available soon (15 minutes?), but the Alpha bits
probably won't be available until tomorrow.

Please email me (in private, no need to CC the list) once your site
has the 4 ISO images and the updated 'bin' and 'src' dist
directories.  I will include some of the earliest FTP sites in the
official release announcement.

As usual, thanks for distributing FreeBSD!

   - Murray