Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:15:37 +1100
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <dillon@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Control-C doesn't work with ssh

Howdy,

> :I'd suggest running 'stty -a' and making sure that ^C is listed as an
> :interrupt. Maybe it somehow got changed?
> :
> :-t
>
>     I've noticed this too, and I hate it.  When ssh asks for
> a private key password or a normal password ^C doesn't work.
>
> 						-Matt

Ditto. But I find pressing return after ^C aborts the command. Still, those
extra keypresses certainly add up - gotta keep those potential RSI claims
down :-)

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au