Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:42:54 +0100
From:      "Clement Hermann (nodens)" <nodens2099@gmail.com>
To:        Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: igb and ALTQ in 9.1-rc3

Le 10/12/2012 23:09, Barney Cordoba a écrit :

> --- On Mon, 12/10/12, Clément Hermann (nodens) <nodens2099@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> altq(4) states that igb is supported. There are some
>> references to altq in
>> if_igb.c (include opt_altq in an ifdef), but they are not in
>> the em driver
>> (though my ruleset load fine with a em card).
>>
>> Could anyone tell me if igb is supposed to support altq or
>> not ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Clément (nodens)
> I'll take a guess that the ALTQ description was written before igb
> stopped supporting it.

Well, that is a plausible explanation. I thought it might be something
like that, but since I didn't find any changelog or commit saying
"dropping support for altq on igb" I was hoping to be wrong.

So you're positive igb does not support altq anymore ?

--
Clement Hermann (nodens)
- "L'air pur ? c'est pas en RL, ça ? c'est pas hors charte ?"

Vous trouverez ma clef publique sur le serveur public pgp.mit.edu.
Please find my public key on the public keyserver pgp.mit.edu.