Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:57:16 +0100
From:      Wael Nasreddine <mla@nasreddine.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Request] HOWTO build LDAP server for shared address book.

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G

Hello,

I have never worked with LDAP but I would like to install an LDAP
server on my server and share my address book on it between all the
programs I used daily, I searched a lot on google but I couldn't find
anything except the one on ubuntu[1] which I'm not sure it'll work...

Could someone please help me building this address book, I really need
it but I have no idea how to do it on my own...

Thank you...

[1]: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=3D1582401

--=20
Wael Nasreddine
http://wael.nasreddine.com
PGP: 1024D/C8DD18A2 06F6 1622 4BC8 4CEB D724  DE12 5565 3945 C8DD 18A2

=2E: An infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs,
   would never make a good program. (L. Torvalds 1995) :.

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G

--k1lZvvs/B4yU6o8G--