Date:      Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:04:46 -0700
From:      Bakul Shah <bakul@bitblocks.com>
To:        Alan Clegg <abc@bsdi.com>
Cc:        Freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: corporate announcement

Also:

http://www.upside.com/HardwareSoftware/3acb73b11_yahoo.html

which says, among other things:

    With the acquisition of Colorado Springs, Colo.-based BSDi,
    Wind River inherits 40 to 50 employees, including Jordan
    Hubbard, a leader in the Free BSD project.

    Free BSD, a collaborative open source rival of Linux, will
    now be housed at Wind River with Hubbard continuing to head
    the effort. "We intend that Free BSD thrive under our
    stewardship," said President and CEO Tom St. Dennis in an
    interview.