Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 19:16:24 -0700 (MST)
From:      Diana Eichert <deichert@wrench.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multiple IP addresse, hostnames on one machine

Okay, it must be my system.  Running PINE on my FreeBSD box,
ts.shopnet.com, showed Dave's address as <dave@ss.ac.ru.shopnet.com>.  I
don't know why, it's never happened before.  I've been running PINE for
a couple of years and it never did this before.  Anyone have any idea
what glitched?  Someone did suggest that possibly my system didn't
undestand the .ru root domain and therefore it appended my domain on it.
I get mail from all over the world and this has never happened before.

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:

> Hmm.  I saw his e-mail address as <dave@ssc.ac.ru>.  Are you sure your
> config is OK.
>
> Danny

So, I apologize for the waste of bandwidth.  This is the last I will
waste on this topic. :-)

diana

Diana Eichert
VP Technical Services