Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:13:56 +0100
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux growing pains?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20001011/tc/a_question_of_leadership_1.html

Interesting article here.  With RH in the leadership position they are, a
lot of companies will follow suit, I'm sure.  I don't want to slam Linux,
because it has helped bring all the free *nix's into public view.  But the
fragmented development model and the lack of a core team of developers
making such crucial decisions is starting to take its toll.

jcm
--
"I drank WHAT ?!" - Socrates