Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:27:16 -0400
From:      Ralph Dratman <ralph@maxsoft.com>
To:        gv-list-freebsdquestions@mygirlfriday.info
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cron on qmail not sending me logs

Gary,

Thank you for your reply. Your comments are informative but I still
don't know what to do!

For some reason, I am not receiving mail sent from cron to root.
Therefore, I cannot see any of my (rather important) daily cron logs.

I can send mail to root from anyplace else, either inside or outside
the box, and it arrives at the forwarded location (ralph@maxsoft.com,
an external domain).

Can you think what might be going wrong?

Regards,

Ralph