Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:35:00 +0200
From:      Andreas Tolfsen <ato@online.no>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Translate to Hungarian

Tom Rhodes wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:17:10 +0200
> "Ceater" <ceater@vipmail.hu> wrote:
>
>>Hello
>>
>>I would like to translate the docs to Hungarian
>>Can i do that?
>
> Please.

I would maybe be interested in doing some Norwegian translations...
would there be a norwegian translation project?

I just thought I could translate some minor stuff when I had some time
to spare, that's it really...

Well any help would be helpful. :-)

So how do you start really?  I am not very familiar with SGML really, so
I would really know what *document* I would be start translating,
whether that is the plain text document, or such.

Sorry if I said something that is wrong, or such, and if so please do
correct me.

--
Andreas Tolfsen
<ato@online.no>