Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 1995 14:59:18 +0100
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, pete@pelican.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bad outgoing serial coms

> From: pete@pelican.com (Pete Carah)
> ttyhog  ....
> it *does* apply to the new 'process' version of ppp (/usr/sbin/ppp as opposed
> to /usr/sbin/pppd).  Are you using that?

No, Im using slip (but not the /usr/bin/slip),
Im runnin a v32bis modem at 38K4, all my incoming is OK, all my outgoing is bad,
so I suspect flow control is wrong either at my site, or possibly at IP provider
site (as a friend who also uses that site tells me there was reccomendation
for ppp users of that site to use serial speed=modem speed !