Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:27:49 -0000
From:      "Kassper" <kassper@atshell.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd on sunblade 100 X server error

I installed freebsd on my sunblade 100 because I saw on the freebsd.org site
that the sunblade was fully supported. I was able to install and get the
system up and running, but the x server will not start it gives the error:

Fatal server error:
xf86OpenConsole: No console driver found
Supported drivers: syscons
Check your kernel's console driver configuration and /dev entries

do you have any idea on this, as I have found a few posts of people having
the same issue but no ideas on how to correct it. The video card in the
system is listed as a PGX64 (ATI) card.

Thank you