Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2013 23:33:54 +0100
From:      isdtor <isdtor@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   lock-keys-applet?

Sadly, my new laptop does not have a caps lock indicator. Under Linux, I
use lock-keys-applet, but it's not in ports, and the latest version, 1.0
from 2003 or thereabouts, doesn't compile on FreeBSD (9.2-PRERELEASE, Gnome
2 DE).

I found an rpm for FC15 with various fixes that will actually compile and
install, but doesn't work. Running from the command line, it will simply
exit without doing anything that I can tell.

Any ideas how to get this to work? Or alternatives?