Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 2003 04:01:20 +0100
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h@schmalzbauer.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quiet unsure about my question

--Boundary-02=_HsT1/aXR6RlRamd

Dear developers, gurus and coreteam,

I'm tracking -current because I have spare capacity, although it is my=20
workstation, and I'm no programmer.
Now I see, when 5_2 is branched, -current is somewhat different.
My first question is how do I know that source freeze was annulated?
Then, what should I (as crash test dummy) track? -current? Isn't it usefull=
 to=20
stay with -RC until release happened? You great people solved all my=20
(-current) problems even before -beta!

It's no problem for me to deal with bugs, I just wanted to know if I should=
=20
stay with RC until release!

Thanks all,

=2DHarry

Btw: It brings me to one question which was on the TODO list for 5.2: Is th=
e=20
ATA RAID1 rebuild panic fixed? Fortunately my drives hadn't died the last 1=
0=20
weeks or so, but how do I knwo if I can give it a try? It's no spare machin=
e=20
but my private fileserver so availability is not that big problem but=20
reliability IS!