Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 1996 13:05:11 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Duplicate messages (yes, agian)

Could the number of duplicate messages please be trimmed? I mean that there
is no use in addressing messages to the hackers, hardware & questions (or
a very little one), especially if all the authors are also cc-d.

It would be really nice if not only those discussions which are moved to
chat get locallised to one list but others as well. Anyone not listrening
to but intersted in the discussion but not normally listening to that
list can then respond with "please cc to me". Of course, it can't be
applied as a rule - there are discussions which are of several intrest -
this mail is only about those which run in both because they were
initiated so.

	Sander

Eat good food, preserve nature, be nice to all nice people :)