Date:      Sat, 04 Apr 2015 15:57:18 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: Written DLT IV (and others) media for testing wanted

--------------enigD8006D05A2285833108875D4

 Hello,

I'm looking for DLT IV tape cartridges _with data_.
I could get a almost unused Sun StoreEdge SDLT-320, which should be able
to read DLT IV Media, written in  4000/7000/8000,DLT1 and VS-80 drives.
I'd like to see if it works and check for transfer speed (under FreeBSD).=

Unfortunately I don't have any DLT drive which can write DLT IV tapes,
just SuperDLT and VS1.

So if you have old DLT IV media, containing data wich you would allow me
to dump to /dev/null, I'd like to ask if you could ship them to germany.
I will pay the shipping! Also for sending back if you don't want to get
rid of the tapes.
The tapes can/should be heavy used and sorted out of course!

Please contact me directly (not subscirebed to scsi@)

Thanks and have a nice easter weekend,

-Harry

P.S.: Same applies to SLR7Tape (ALRF-2), SLR32Tape (MLR-1), SLRtape24,
SLR5Tape (QIC-4GB), SLR4[-DC] (QIC-2GB), VXA-1, DLT-VS160