Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:30:52 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, jreed@internet.com
Subject:   Re: [dn-editors] I have a story..

--------------F58F0D134CADBD63582FA318

Joe.  Thankyou for your submission.  However, it is impolite to submit an
article to more than one place, without them first declining to publish
it.

Chris,

   I wasn't aware that there was some kind of rule or that it would be
considered impolite to submit an article to more than one site.  I worked hard
on this article and spent most of a day, trying to write it.  I wrote the
article and submitted it to more than one site, hoping to help others and
spread the word about a useful application that runs on FreeBSD.  It's
rules/attitudes like this that make it very discouraging when someone like
myself, is just trying to help the rest of the BSD community.  In the future,
if I come up with some information that I think would help others or I have an
idea for another article, I will certainly think hard about sharing it or
writing it at all.  Thanks for nothing.

Joe

--

    FreeBSD = The Power to Serve
     ..Simply put = FreeBSD Rocks!

--------------F58F0D134CADBD63582FA318

<i>Joe.&nbsp; Thankyou for your submission.&nbsp; However, it is impolite
to submit an</i>
publish</i>
it would be considered impolite to submit an article to more than one site.&nbsp;
I worked hard on this article and spent most of a day, trying to write
it.&nbsp; I wrote the article and submitted it to more than one site, hoping
to help others and spread the word about a useful application that runs
on FreeBSD.&nbsp; It's rules/attitudes like this that make it very discouraging
when someone like myself, is just trying to help the rest of the BSD community.&nbsp;
In the future, if I come up with some information that I think would help
others or I have an idea for another article, I will certainly think hard
about sharing it or writing it at all.&nbsp; Thanks for nothing.
it is impolite to submit an
quite
I've used
trying