Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:50:14 +0100
From:      "Vahe Khachikyan" <vahe@fh-konstanz.de>
To:        "Peter Petrakis" <ppetrakis@alphalinux.org>
Cc:        <alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Compaq CCC

Hi !
Below is what I found in axp-list
It doesn't do what expected.
First step is ok after that typing  gcc says: "ccc: Error .... ".
Second step Ok.
Third step configure says: "checking whether to build shared libraries...
yes".
But make results in gcc invocations ?!

There is workaround for that to setenv CC ccc and then run configure but
then
configure says : "checking whether to build shared libraries... no".

I didn't tried to patch the libtool yet.
Your way was a good quicky sorry that it doesn't work ;-)

Have you tried it ? Could it happen that I'm doing something wrong?