Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:30:22 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A successor to CSRG (was: 4.4BSD)

On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 11:41:04PM -0700, Brett Glass wrote:

> I can't believe the hype Linux is getting, though. It's being touted
> as a cure for warts, wrinkles, and hangnails.

Well, compared to the product it's replacing, it just might be one of
those miracle cures.  People see that it's available and rush out to
get it, never checking around to see if there is a different or better
"miracle cure".

Compared to Windows, just about anything is a miracle.  cure.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     My reality check just bounced.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com