Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:17:15 +0100
From:      Christian Boesch <chris@boesch.cc>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mpd

How can I make 2 concurrent vpn connections with mpd?
I first want to connect to my isp (over dsl) with mpd
That works fine. Then I want to make a 2nd vpn connection
To my company.
Therefore I have a 2nd config section in my mpd.conf and mpd.links
Files. But when I want to start the 2nd mpd session (mpd -b 2nd-session)
I get an error that mpd is already running.
I think the problem is that I cant config two bundles and that one
Bundle cant contain 2 different usernames and passwords.
Can someone help me?

Thanks and merry xmas!
Chris