Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 1996 17:46:43 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg_create

There is a software package I distribute which I would like to make
available as a freeBSD package.  Although the man page on pkg_create does
explain what the arguments are, it does not explain really what to do
with it.  For instance, where do you get a packing list from?  I could
probably hack up my own package by hand, just by diddling with an
existing package, faster than I could figure out what to do with
pkg_create.  In a last ditch effort I'm posting here, in hopes somebody
has at least a 1,2,3 setup for doing it (like the kernel compile in the
FAQ (?), works great :)

-Brandon